Browse Floor Votes
Although they are not the only means by which legislation can progress through the House and Senate, roll call votes provide an essential and quantifiable record of how each voting lawmaker sided on legislation. Here, users will find every roll call taken in the House and Senate from 1983 to the present available in both a tabular view and on a map. Once a vote is selected, users can compare that vote to any other or to a host of other variables at the congressional district level.
- Quickly locate the most important votes in each congressional term.
- Analyze roll calls from your state's delegation.
- Compare House and Senate votes on key legislation.
- Export roll call votes and maps for analysis or presentations.
- Compare House votes to district demographics and voting indicators.